Come join us for a step-by-step workshop to design your own SUCCULENT TERRARIUM. You’ll learn the foundations of building an open terrarium – as well as how to care for your succulents year-round. This is a project that can stay timeless and beautiful for years. Delicious treats provided as well as great company!
$55/person (All supplies will be provided for you)
$45* if you bring your own vessel (all other supplies will be provided for you). See notes below on specifications and check out the photo album on this page for some inspiration.
- March 18, 2016. 7pm-9pm SOLD OUT
- March 19, 2016. 10am-12 SOLD OUT
- Friday April 15, 2016. 7pm-9pm SOLD OUT
- Saturday April 16, 2016. 10am-12pm SOLD OUT
- Friday April 29, 2016. 7pm-9pm SOLD OUT
- Saturday April 30, 2016. 10am-12pm SOLD OUT
146 Simcoe Street, Peterborough (Upstairs - above the Speak Easy Cafe)
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming workshops!
Wanna bring your own vessel for the terrarium! Absolutely. Find something that fits in with your house or just something you dig (oh dear, a plant pun). The ideal vessel will be 7-8 inches in diameter and somewhat shallow - no deeper than 5 inches.